About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter is coming soon.

I hope this egg hatches in time for the big Easter egg hunt. 
Either way I can still enter it into several challenges.
BBTB2 has an Easter challenge and 
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog has a sketch challenge. 


The egg and the egg holder are from Picturesque Cricut cartridge.
I haven't used nearly enough of the images on any of my carts.  
So, I'm trying to find some new ones that I can use on projects.

Until later, hunny bunnies..........Gotta split......TFL!!!!
                                                       Photobucket

10 comments:

Sharon said...

Very pretty!! Love the egg and holder. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Easter Project' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

Mollie said...

Very pretty card! LOVE the blue! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at BBTB2!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Mayras Designs said...

What a pretty card !!! I love the design !!! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !! Hope you have a wonderful day !!

Mayra DTM
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

Fab take on our Easter challenge. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Jaren said...

Very nice card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!!

Caroline said...

I really love this egg cut. I haven't seen this one before and it's really amazing. This is such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Laura Pizz said...

What a blast from the past with that egg holder die cut! Thanks for doing the BBTB2 Challenge this week! Please follow me @ http://craftychickscreating.blogspot.com.

Kim's Kreations said...

Wonderful card. It's great to see a cut I have not seen before. I need to try and use different cuts more often, too. Thanks for joining our challenge at FCCB. Kim

Brenda said...

I love this card! I haven't seen an egg and holder on a cart before. But am loving this one, wish I had that cart too. lol Love the beautiful blue you have used and love the border edge. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

Liz O. said...

Lovely card Crystal! TFS with us at FCCB's sketch challenge!
Have a wonderful day!