About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hello You....yeah YOU!!!!

Stampin' Up! has two NEW catalogs
 coming out soooooon!!!!
Keep your eyes open for them.


Can I get a WOOP WOOP!!!!



 Lots of dimension!!! See below to see how I did it.


Card deets:
Whisper white card stock
Blushing bride card stock
"Painted Petals" stamp set (In new catty)
"Hello you" thinlits (In new catty)
Smoky Slate ink pad

I cut the words "hello" & "you" 3 times each out of Blushing Bride card stock
and then glued two together using multipurpose liquid glue 
(which gives you a little play time in order to get them lined up perfectly). 
Let that layer dry for just a small amount of time and then add the third layer the same way. It makes an instant chip board look.  

Using the larger flower from the stamp set on the bottom of the whisper white piece and then using smaller flowers worked my way up to the top by second stamping to remove 
some of the ink to create a lighter look.
I masked off the smaller stamp of 3 tiny flowers to have just one showing and I stamped it just above the end of 'hello' then I added a basic pearl.

Check back later for details on when the new catalogs will be out.
Its withing the next week. 
If you want to order one from me....you can click on the 
pretty pink wheelbarrow over there ------>>>
and it will take you to my website so you can order both of them. 

Until later, youzzzz.....Gotta split......TFL!!!!

(Sharesale Confirmation Code: GFBHVMNB101048730)
Photobucket

No comments: